Products and systems solutions for home
Types of solar panels
- Mono – crystalline modules – built by single crystalline silicon
- Poly – crystalline modules – built by multi-crystalline silicon
- Amorphous panels – built of amorphous silicon
Structure of the solar energy system
1. Panels produce electric power (DC) delivered to the network on an ongoing
basis by the inverter.
2. The inverter is transforming the direct current (DC) produced to an alternating
current (AC) for home and IEC. ( Israel’s electric company).
3. Installed electric meter is digital and calculates the output to IEC.
Yarok Natural Energy company installs solar mono – crystal panels which are
in the highest quality. (Sponsored green solar panel specification)